Whoa, long time no write...

So, life has been a little crazy around here lately. Jason's parents have been having a number of contractors come back to the house to do some warranty work, which means our house has been a bit of a construction zone lately, but here's a brief update on our lives right now:

Jason's sister Heather, her husband Emilio, and baby Sam moved in around the beginning of April. Their stuff, along with all of ours, is now in the garage while the basement is being finished. They've been splitting time between living in the basement, Nate and Deborah's house, and Earl and Myrna's room while they are in Canada.

Jason is about halfway through his CNA course. He is enjoying the extra time off between class days. He's had a lot of interesting experiences helping out in the Emergency Room in American Fork Hospital. There is a lot of social work that goes on in the ER in addition to treating physical ailments.

I've been working on a second blog just for artwork. I've been trying to organize around the house as well.

Ruth is our little scooter these days. So far she only seems to go in reverse, so we're excited to see when she discovers moving forward. She also rolls around the house. She's working on eating and we've been trying to give here different foods to experiment with (see pictures). She remains an good-natured baby, although she is, as we like to put it, hitting the terrible eight-months, because she now bucks in protest if she doesn't get what she wants.

Comments

Headle said…
SUPER CUTE WENDI!!!

I LOVE these pictures! Adorable!!
You are such a beautiful family! I'm excited for Jason and the new adventures ahead. They are really lucky to have him working there :)
Natalie Francis said…
Wendi!!! How have you been? I love the fact that blogs keeps us all in touch. Your little girl is just adorable. Fun times!
The Kammeyers said…
I can't get over how cute she is... Like mother, like daughter. :) Also, you should share the link to your artwork blog sometime. :)
Kristalyn said…
Hey, Wendi! This is Kristalyn (Barker) Ford. It was fun to see your blog, your daughter is too cute! I look forward to keeping in touch!

Popular Posts