It's a girl!

We had our 20-week ultrasound where we found out we're having another girl. I love being being able to find out the sex of my babies as soon as possible because I feel like it's another step in becoming acquainted and beginning to bond with our child. In the meantime, we're really enjoying being three.


Comments

Headle said…
YEA!!! That's sooo exciting Wendi!!! Ruth is going to have a little sister to play with...how FUN!!!

Wendi--you look soooo pretty!!!! You are glowing! What an exciting time...we need to talk again soon :)
Mandy said…
Wendi, I just thought I'd comment on how cute you look. I love the haircut, and you look like such a cute little pregnant mommy, with your cute little tummy. :)
Natalie Francis said…
You are going to LOVE having two girls! You look great by the way. And, I love your hair!
Wendi said…
Congrats! That's super exciting! You look great (you definitely don't look 20 weeks!) and I hope everything goes wonderfully with your pregnancy
The Kammeyers said…
I concur with everyone else. You look fantastic! :) How exciting that you'll be having another little girl!
Kristalyn said…
Congratulations! We've loved having 2 boys...and I'm sure 2 girls will be just as fun! It's great to see pictures of you1
Mandy said…
So Wendi, what names are you mulling over?
Unknown said…
Yay! Another girl to play with Kadree!!!
The Kammeyers said…
Wendi, I think we're needing a new post here... This is just unacceptable. :) JK! Happy Mother's Day!! Hope you're having a good one.

My hubby will be out of town over Memorial Day weekend... If you're free at all sometime then, we should plan a little Girls' Get-Together with Estee. :)

~Lauren

Popular Posts