News from Our Town
I haven't blogged in about four weeks because I haven't had much to say. Life is great. I've noticed over the past couple days that Lily is falling asleep on her own more and more (without being held and without being put in a swing). That is a great sign. She may prove to be a Super Sleeper.
I'm feeling really good, and I appreciate everyone who has brought a meal by or offered to watch Ruth or given us things for Lily. It all helps tremendously.
Quick run down of our news:
LILY
Lily was 8 lbs 7 oz at her 2 week appointment. She was 90th percentile for height, 75th for head size, and 50th for weight. As you can see, she has cheeks and is really beginning to fill out. We are so pleased!
RUTH
Ruth is becoming quite the talker and dramatist. The other day she was repeatedly falling down (intentionally) in the grass and then holding out her hand and saying, "Help!" until someone came over and helped her up. She was quite the damsel in distress. It was pretty cute.
WENDI
I've really been craving books these past couple weeks. Right now I'm finishing up The Blue Sword by Robin McKinley (one of my all-time favorites), The 5000 Year Leap by Cleon Skousen (talks about principles of the American Founding), and Babywise. All good (or helpful) reads.
JASON
Jason recently hit his year mark working for IHC. Hard to believe. He works with some really nice people. He's just started taking classes at Salt Lake Community again. He's taking Nutrition and Math for Health Occupations. He has three girls now in his cheerleading squad. He'll do great we know.
I'm feeling really good, and I appreciate everyone who has brought a meal by or offered to watch Ruth or given us things for Lily. It all helps tremendously.
Quick run down of our news:
LILY
Lily was 8 lbs 7 oz at her 2 week appointment. She was 90th percentile for height, 75th for head size, and 50th for weight. As you can see, she has cheeks and is really beginning to fill out. We are so pleased!
RUTH
Ruth is becoming quite the talker and dramatist. The other day she was repeatedly falling down (intentionally) in the grass and then holding out her hand and saying, "Help!" until someone came over and helped her up. She was quite the damsel in distress. It was pretty cute.
WENDI
I've really been craving books these past couple weeks. Right now I'm finishing up The Blue Sword by Robin McKinley (one of my all-time favorites), The 5000 Year Leap by Cleon Skousen (talks about principles of the American Founding), and Babywise. All good (or helpful) reads.
JASON
Jason recently hit his year mark working for IHC. Hard to believe. He works with some really nice people. He's just started taking classes at Salt Lake Community again. He's taking Nutrition and Math for Health Occupations. He has three girls now in his cheerleading squad. He'll do great we know.
Comments