Halloween Activity for Kids!

Okay, I really wanted to redo this video but ran out of time. So, I've got a few quick corrections/clarifications.

The activity is a Halloween Memory game, drawn by yours truly. The PDF I created has 12 squares, each with a different Halloween character/image. I didn't say it explicitly in the video, but you'll want to print two copies so that you have a pair for each of the characters. Simple enough.

Also, you need to change your printer setting. Before you hit "Print," be sure change the Scale setting from "Fit to Margins" to "None." If you don't do this, there will be some white space around the edge of the page that will need to be trimmed off. You'll be able to tell if you have this problem because you won't have perfectly square cards.

Good luck. Questions are okay.

Oh, and I said links are below. They are actually on the right-hand side.

Comments

Jane said…
SO CUTE! My favorites are the mummy and spider. Thanks Wendi.
Mandy said…
How cute, thanks Wendi. And I LOVE seeing Lily, she's grown so much already since I last saw her. What a cutie pie.
Wendi said…
Thanks. Someone pointed out that the spider only has six legs. I left off the last pair because his fuzzy body was getting too crowded.

The mummy is my favorite, too.
Headle said…
Thanks Wendi! OH I LOVE THESE! You are sooo talented! Mind if I share a link to your blog with my friends? These are just too cute!!!
Wendi said…
Oh, sure. No problem. I may go private soon, but not yet.

What I'll probably do is a private family blog and then a public art/craft blog.
Sarah said…
Very cute idea Wendi!

Popular Posts