And the Biggest Loser is...

Jason!

They had a Biggest Loser contest at Jason's work. Despite trailing two different people most of the time, Jason managed to come out on top. Everyone paid $10 to participate, and as the winner, Jason gets the pot--all $180, which to Jason equals one ipod nano 5th generation (what is it with men and their obsession with the latest technology?).

Quick stats--
Began: Dec. 13
Ended: Feb. 13
Jason's starting weight: 202.2 lbs
Jason's ending weight: 179.4 lbs (his goal was 180)
% of bodyweight lost: 11.28%



The before and after pictures don't really do him justice; he trimmed most of it off his waist (which you don't notice when he's wearing scrubs. To get there he did lots of yoga and pilates, and he passed up a lot of desserts. Way to go Jason!

Comments

Thats Awesome! Way to go Jason! My dad has lost over 40lbs too! I just wish I would quit finding it!
Headle said…
That's sooo awesome!!! Good job Jason! I really admire your discipline passing up the desserts. I wish I had your strength :P

Enjoy that Nano!

Popular Posts