News from us
This picture is to document Kate's affection for Flynn Rider (the Barbie doll). No Blond Bombshells for this little girl, she picks Flynn every time.
We've had recent sightings of Gypsy-girl around our home. Her most colorful incarnation to date, I'd say.
Ruth turned 6 and was very happy to be the Birthday Girl at Kindergarten. She got a fun crown to wear and got to pick a prize from the prize box. More on Ruth's birthday in a little bit.
Kate gets swept up in whatever her big sisters are playing. Here she is being put to bed with a dozen other dolls. Very cute.
We had a family birthday on Ruth's actual birthday, which fell on a Saturday this year.
We had a kid party the following Monday. It was Mulan-themed. We worked on various skills so we could defend China.
Shooting "cannons" at the Huns on the snow peak.
Jason fighting the Ninjas (boys and girls). I think I accidentally flipped my camera to Manual Focus, because none of my fighting pictures are in focus. :(
Friend parties are a lot of work! That's what I've decided. But Ruth was very thrilled to have friends over to help her celebrate.
Comments