Lehi to Richland
Ruth got to be star student the week before we moved, which was really neat since she'd been looking forward to it all year. I had her write her name for me then blew it up and cut it in hot pink vinyl. Sadly her poster did not survive the hurricane of the move, but I'm glad to have a few pictures of it.
Lily made herself all fancy so I wanted to get some pictures. It's funny because Kate wants to jump in any picture being taken, so I took one of both of them.
We had a nice time in Richland. Ruth especially had a lot of specialized treatment--getting to go see Sarah and Cian's school performance, getting to ride to church with Grandma and Grandpa in their car, and getting to go to see Peabody and Sherman with the McShane cousins. It was a fun three weeks.
Kate jumping in a picture again. Ruth did a lot of Potato Heads with Grandma, which was a lot of fun since we'd never really gotten to do them with Grandma before.
Grandma commented that it was fun for them to get to know Kate better. She would untie Grandma and Grandpa's shoes and then pull their shoes off and tickle their feet. It was cute to see how at home she was with them.
We took pictures at the temple following Mason's ordination. It was neat to spend some time with Heidi. Jason and I did yoga with her and we played Disney Apples to Apples with her and the kids while Mike was at a Swim meet with Conor. The kids had fun playing together.
I was glad to have the time we did in Richland. I didn't get a picture with dad, but it was especially nice to be able to spend some time with him, since he is often busy with lots of activities when he comes to Utah. We jogged a few laps a couple different days, which was like old times. :)
Comments