End of School Year Catch Up


This is end of school year stuff because I'm so behind. Food Nanny always inspires me to make memorable meals, so we pulled out all the stops for this pancake breakfast (Food Nanny recipe of course--delicious).


They did a unit near the end of the school year on the life cycle of caterpillars. Ruth was really excited to share what she made with me. I thought it was an adorable idea.



Tissue butterfly with clothing pin body.


Riverside Nature Center in Farmington. Ruth's class had a field trip that I was able to come along for. The deer and geese are eating corn off the stumps that one of the Nature Center workers put out.


Very close!


Ruth loved this trip.


They had "Eat Doughnuts with your Parents Day" (something a little catchier than that) one morning before school. Thankfully they said siblings could come because Jason was working this morning.


Kate hardly touched her doughnut, but she LOVED her little juice box.
She thought it was the neatest thing ever.


Kate chugging her juice.

Ruth's graduation. They received their certificates and then performed a musical number for the parents. It had a Dr. Seuss theme that was very cute.


Ruth and Ms. Miller

Ruth had a super teacher I think. I am hoping Lily might get her too. She really seems to enjoy her job and care about her kids. I had the pleasure of joining the class on a few end of year field trips and it was a lot of fun to go.



Ruth with her cap.


Kate, not to be left out of a photo-opportunity.

Comments

Popular Posts