Trip to Albuquerque
Here are a few pictures from our trip to Albuquerque two weeks ago. This picture is from the top of Explora Science Museum looking out on the parking lot.
We have lots of pictures of the girls doing bubbles with Dad from when we came in 2010, so they were excited to do them again.
Kate is especially into Brio Trains right now--she gets ours out almost every day, so this was a fun discovery for her.
Visiting Grandma Friday night. I have some photos of the girls and I with Grandma from Saturday morning, but I think they are on the iPad so I will get Jason's help to upload them. We had a nice visit with Grandma. She was really sweet with the girls, shaking their hands with her good hand and making "big eyes" at their comments. I was impressed how good they were, holding her hand while they visited with her and not being shy at all.
Visiting Grandma Friday night. I have some photos of the girls and I with Grandma from Saturday morning, but I think they are on the iPad so I will get Jason's help to upload them. We had a nice visit with Grandma. She was really sweet with the girls, shaking their hands with her good hand and making "big eyes" at their comments. I was impressed how good they were, holding her hand while they visited with her and not being shy at all.
Later that evening: Guess who kicked out her older sister's tooth while her older sister was pretending to be a monster? That would be Lily. She knocked Ruth's tooth out as we were getting ready for bed Friday night. Luckily the tooth fairy could find us even in Albuquerque, and we had a good story to share with Grandma the next day. The tooth had been loose for some time.
Ruth, once she recovered, was able to smile about it.
.jpg)











Comments