Spontaneous Princess Photo Shoot


We got a "back up" dress for Lily in case their Anna and Elsa dresses do not show up in time for our trip to Disney World this weekend (everyone else had a dress in the closet that fit and was in good shape, except for Lily). Sam's Club was selling them for 16 dollars, which I thought was pretty good pricing. The wig on Ruth came with Lily's Rapunzel dress. Buying the new dress prompted a spontaneous dress up session. The girls danced to Disney music together. It was pretty adorable. I especially love Kate's expressions in these.





Comments

Mandy said…
That is a GREAT price. Holy cow, I can't wait to see them in their Anna and Elsa dresses meeting Anna an dElsa... I truly hope it all comes on time! So, so cute. It must be fun to have sisters so close... it sure looks fun!

Popular Posts