Wendi turns 27


I've been looking at different stores for one of those silicone bracelets (like the kind Lance Armstrong used as a fundraiser for cancer research) because, well, I'm a nursing mom and I sometimes have a hard time remembering what side I'm on, if you catch my drift. Jason surprised me with matching bracelets for the entire family. I loved it so much I had to get a picture. We discovered that evening that they even glow in the dark. Great for late night light saber fights.

He also bought me An Inconvenient Book by Glenn Beck. I started listening to Glenn a few months after becoming a stay-at-home mom. It's been very funny so far. For all those who are wondering, I'm 27 years-old. That means I can still do American Idol next year. Yeehaw.

Comments

Headle said…
Oh my word!! That is SOOO CUTE!! Wendi--you look beautiful! I love your hair-it's sooo cute!!

Jason is very creative to get a bracelet for each of you-I love the way Ruth is holding up her hand. She is precious!

I'm glad to hear you are all doing well!! Keep the WONDERFUL updates coming...I love hearing everything!!
TheBuzzSaw said…
Alright, that does it. Jennette and I are starting a blog. How could I, the web programming guru of the family, not have a family blog?

- Buzz
Wendi said…
Yes, Buzz you should! Google Reader doesn't pick up updates from your nexus blog. It's no fun.
lauriemcmurt said…
Wendi B (now P), I found your blog on Wendi A's (now C) blog! You guys look so cute! Ruth is adorable and your AI dream is awesome. I would definitely be on the Wendi train! Also Happy Birthday!
Wendi said…
Haha! I used to ALWAYS forget "which side I was on!" I, however, never had such a brilliantly simple way to remember. I'll have to file this idea away for future copying!

Popular Posts