Hunting Easter Eggs Part II
The Browns had a cousins Easter Egg hunt at Marcus and Mandy's home. Here's all the eager hunters posing for a pre-hunt photo--(top to bottom: Isaac, Sydney, Matthew, Corinne, Gideon, and Ruth).

This was a much faster and frenetic hunt than the first one we attended. The only one who didn't seem to be in a rush was Gideon, who carefully opened each egg, took out the candy, and tossed the empty egg in his basket before heading for the next find. In a few of the egg hunt shots you can see the new fence Marcus and Mandy put around their backyard.


Gideon takes a special interest in his littlest cousin. I wish I got a better picture, but here's Gideon explaining to Ruth about the spoils of egg hunting.
This was a much faster and frenetic hunt than the first one we attended. The only one who didn't seem to be in a rush was Gideon, who carefully opened each egg, took out the candy, and tossed the empty egg in his basket before heading for the next find. In a few of the egg hunt shots you can see the new fence Marcus and Mandy put around their backyard.
Comments
It makes me miss all my WONDERFUL Brown Cousins SOOO much!!! :)
I just love seeing Gideon explaining to Ruth the ins and outs of Easter Eggs...how CUTE!!!
And I can't believe how much Sydney and Corrine have grown. Wow! Tell your family HI for me :D