One of the benefits of living in a farm town...

is that you have all kinds of animals living right within your neighborhood. We took Ruth to feed some of the horses between sessions of Conference Sunday. She started to cry when the pony took bites of the carrots. A little too close for comfort apparently. She liked the chickens more, giggling as she and Jason approached.Jason is working at American Fork Hospital and really enjoying it, except when he has to come home and report, "I changed way too many diapers today." He does get some sympathy from me, he's working with adults after all, but not too much. Here is Jason demonstrating how to wash your hands. He's the right person to be a CNA because as long as I've known him, he has been really good about hygiene, which is especially important if your working in a hospital!I hate to post the evidence (we live in Jason's parents' brand new home and they are not in town) but this was just too cute. Ruth figured out how to climb into the lowest drawer underneath the silverware in the kitchen. We'll have to do some child-proofing on Jason's next day off, but I thought I'd capture it for memory's sake.
This is Ruth in the bath when Dad's helping. I'll let you guess who did the spikes.Hope everyone had a wonderful Conference weekend. The talks were all very instructive and enlightening. We're thankful to have so many wonderful men and women to serve as the Lord's mouthpiece in our day.

Comments

Jane said…
Yeay, I'm so happy you have a blog so I can know what you are up too. Ruth is such a cutie!!! lots of love, Jane
Unknown said…
Ruth is so adorable. Oh man we miss her so much! Kadree is going to have one awesome cousin!

Popular Posts