Our Latest News in Reverse Order
Since it's been awhile since I've blogged, I'm going to do a super quick run down of what we've been up to...in reverse order.
First of all, I'm pregnant! Most people, by now, know this. But for those of you who don't, we're expecting Number Two on or around July 18th. We should find out the gender of the baby sometime around the beginning of March. We'll let you know!
Okay, now our more mundane news. I got a haircut last Thursday. I honestly don't remember the last time I got it cut, but if you look at the "Before" picture here--it'd been awhile. A lady in my ward did it and I thought she did a super job. I look a lot like my sister Heidi with this cut. My hair is lot darker than it used to be and isn't quite as bushy as it was growing up (obviously it's straightened in the picture, but since having Ruth it doesn't curl like it used to either).

My parents came to town after Christmas and we got to spend a few days with them and all the cousins. It was a blast. Here are two pictures from the Dinosaur Museum at Thanksgiving Point.

The museum have all these railings that are "Ruth-sized." She had a blast running up and down the open paths and holding onto all the rails. Fun times.
First of all, I'm pregnant! Most people, by now, know this. But for those of you who don't, we're expecting Number Two on or around July 18th. We should find out the gender of the baby sometime around the beginning of March. We'll let you know!
Okay, now our more mundane news. I got a haircut last Thursday. I honestly don't remember the last time I got it cut, but if you look at the "Before" picture here--it'd been awhile. A lady in my ward did it and I thought she did a super job. I look a lot like my sister Heidi with this cut. My hair is lot darker than it used to be and isn't quite as bushy as it was growing up (obviously it's straightened in the picture, but since having Ruth it doesn't curl like it used to either).
Comments
Kim
Also, what a cute new cut! I always love the new sense of change that comes with a new cut, highlight, etc. :)