Little People on the march

It's always a treat to see your kids hit new milestones. Here's one of Ruth's. She has been playing with her Little People a lot lately (we have a special place in the closet for them so they don't get too out of control or mixed in with all the other toys). Last night I came in to put Ruth to bed and I saw her first real set up. She had lined a bunch of her Little People up in a little mambo line with the two horses side by side bringing up the rear. Until now she had been packing them into her barn and castle, but never had she organized them so precisely. It was adorable so I had to grab the camera. These are pictures of her "telling" me about her set up.



Comments

Mandy said…
Cute. I LOVE Little People. Have Ruth come for a play date so I can play with her. :)
Wendi said…
I agree. I think they are the cutest toys in the world.
Wendi,
We are getting ready to take our blog private, so I wanted to get an email address to add you guys. I love reading your blog and seeing your darling kids! Let me know if you would like to add... Thanks!

P.S. I love the little people pictures... it brings back so many memories of Casey and I making the "town".
Headle said…
Her first Set Up!!! Its a REAL event in the life of any Brown kid! Seriously!!! When Andrew starting making set-ups I thought I'd died and gone to heaven.

SO CUTE WENDI!!! That little Ruth is a DOLL!
The Kammeyers said…
Ruth is seriously so adorable! I miss seeing you guys now that we've left Utah. :( Let us know next time you come to Oregon! We would love to see you!

Popular Posts