Lily Pictures!
We went to Pennies last week to get Lily's picture taken. It was getting close to nap time and she didn't much care for the strange lady trying to get her to smile, so all of her pictures were looking pretty solemn. Jason did manage to get this one smirk out of her.

Meanwhile, Jason kept playing with her to try and get her to warm up and the lady kept snapping pictures. When it was all done, we had some really cute ones of Lily and Dad. Unfortunately, Jason didn't expect to be in the pictures so he hadn't shaved, but we found if you took the color away, the sweet expressions on Lily's face made you forgiving of the scruff on Dad's. (Cool tip: if you click on these black and white pictures, they will enlarge, allowing you to see them much better. Just use the back button on the browser to get back to the blog.)
I don't usually go for the digital collages, I prefer plain photos in frames, but the one above I picked because it was the most cost effective way to capture the best dad photos without having to get sheets of all of them. As it turns out, when we came back a week later to pick up our photos, Pennies asked Jason for permission to hang the one above in their studio and gave us some free additional prints and some coupons.
We got a free 8 x 10 of the one below, which I love.
If I ever go back for pictures, I might have to get an enlarged picture of this one I've cropped out the collage. It has become my favorite.
I have some to give out to family. I don't have wallets of any of the Dad photos, but you can choose between a "smirk" and another pose I thought was nice, even though Lily isn't smiling. It still looks very "Lily" to me.



Comments
What a sweetheart. Thank you for sharing these, they are precious!