Sorry it's been so long since I posted. I have new stuff up on Etsy and I'm trying ebay again, so we'll see if I get any takers there. I've reconsidered getting a vinyl cutter for a Wacom Intuos 4 tablet (a digital pad that lets you 'draw' directly into your computer, rather than drawing and scanning). I'm about forty dollars away from the money I need to get one, so I'm ebaying some books and things as well to get there more quickly.

Grandpa Brown passed away on May 5th and his funeral was held on the 11th. We are so sad! We are going to miss Grandpa so much. It was very sad at the viewing. It didn't look like Grandpa to me. The medication he was on toward the end made his face and neck swell significantly. We're glad that he's in a better place, though. He had lead a very active life until these past 7 - 8 months, and I'm very grateful for that.

Grandma is not doing so well herself. She was in the hospital with  what ended up being a minor infection, but also to be evaluated as to what care she will need over the few weeks and possibly longer. The girls and I stopped in to visit her this morning and she seemed genuinely happy that we stopped by, but just visiting for 10 or 15 minutes seemed enough to wear her out. She just seems so frail and worn out. It's sad to think of her going on without Grandpa.

Comments

Headle said…
I just heard about Grandma this morning...so sad!! It must be so hard for her to be home in that big house alone. I'm glad that she can be looked after in the hospital for a few days. THANK YOU for visiting her Wendi! I'm sure seeing you lifted her spirits :)

I absolutely LOVED talking with you yesterday!!! We need to talk again soon. I'm really excited for your new drawing pad! That will be perfect :) Your Etsy shop is looking great!
So sorry to hear of your family's loss. That is so hard. I hope things work out with your grandmother's health.

Popular Posts