Sister Pictures III
Blast from the past: The first time we did 'Sister Pictures.' These were taken circa November of '09. Ruth is two and Lily is about 4 months-old.
The second time. These were taken October 2010. Lily is about 15 months and Ruth is three.
And introducing...Sister Pictures III: Spring 2011 edition. Lily is about 21 months and Ruth is 3 1/2 if you round down a little.
This was by far the cutest picture of Lily I got. I'm sad I cut her feet off. It was the first picture I took, before I really had my bearings.
I told them to move closer together...
and this is what Ruth came up with. None of these poses were arranged by me. I just told them to be friends.
I have to laugh. They're trying so hard to smile for the camera and cooperate, but in 90% of these pictures they're looking everywhere but at me.

Comments
And I was going to say, I love those dresses.... then I read that I gave them to you! Ha ha ha! Yep, I do love 'em, and I'm glad you do too. ;)