Dance Class


I signed Ruth and Lily up for dance class. I didn't intend to sign Lily up but after watching Ruth go to class each week during the summer and seeing her dance recital, she asked me DAILY if she could go to dance class. Then my sister-in-law Deborah learned about a teacher who had super reasonable rates. Not only that, but I found out she had a class for two-year olds.


She teaches out a studio built on the side of her home and it is a darling. Lots of pink, feathers, bit mirrors--the works. Miss Bobi is very cute with the kids. We went for Lily's class and Ruth stayed with me outside and jumped on the trampoline in their backyard. She is wearing off one of her princess dresses, dancing and singing at the top of her lungs.




Lily's class is a lot of dress up, dancing with props, and taking turns. They conclude with a little 'tea party.'






One happy ballerina.

Comments

Popular Posts