Ruth's 4th Birthday
Ruth wanted a princess party for her fourth birthday. We had all the cousins make paper crowns to decorate with glitter and jewels. I wish I'd gotten a picture of every crown because they were all so cute and unique.
Ruth is wearing a dress on her head. It's her own idea of hair extensions. She puts this dress on her head because it makes her feel like she has long hair.
Ruth opening presents.
Ruth received four princess dresses for her birthday. Here are Allison, Lily, and Ruth modeling three of them. The set I bought came with one set of accessories. I picked Snow White's cape and head band. I wish I had a picture of the cape to show because it has also been a big hit--very well made and easy to put on and take off.
It was a good day to be a princess!
Comments