41 weeks

 Lily dressed up for dance photos. We had her sit so as to show her "good" side--ha, ha. I'm still getting used to her new look, but it's fun in a way to see more of her face with her new "summer cut."

Cheesy smile. I was 41 weeks yesterday. I had some labor last night but it did eventually stop and I went back to bed. It was encouraging--it feels as though things are getting close to happening. I think I'm still getting the occasional contraction today, but they're not strong enough or consistent enough yet to really get my attention. We have an appointment with the doctor this afternoon where they'll do an ultrasound and make sure everything still looks good. We'll see if these contractions any stronger. Grandma and Grandpa Pilling arrived today, so we're all set to go if they do.

Comments

chris m. said…
HAPPY HAPPY! Both of these pics are too cute.

Popular Posts