Big Sisters
I was trying to catch up on some email while Ruth and Lily watched a video. I didn't turn around right away when Baby Kate started to fuss. When I finally did turn around, I discovered that Ruth had picked her up off the blanket on the floor and she was sleeping peacefully in her big sister's arms. Ahhhhh.
Acutally, the picking up Kate without adult supervision has become a bit of a problem. Here is Kate in Lily's bed. NOT where I left her. She was sleeping on the guest bed. Before we had a discussion about not waking the baby up when she's sleeping or moving her without permission, I had to get a couple pictures because it was so darn cute. Nice reinforcement, I know.
Kate is lucky to have such attentive big sisters.
Comments
Wendi, can you email me one high res. image of baby Kate? I am going to add it to the Cousins book and send it to Grandma Gatewood. THANKS!!!!