Fun moment in a Costco Parking Lot



Saw this in the Costco parking lot yesterday. Looked familiar! I looked at my records--this is a decal I did back in September 2011. I always told Jason that whenever I ran into a car with my family on it, I'd have to get a picture! It was kind of busy day at Costco so I was trying to snap as many pictures as I could before Costco security showed up--ha, ha.


Ruth took this one for me.



Ruth and Lily wanted in on the camera action.


A fun day!

Comments

Mandy said…
Love it! I love your vinyl families, they are so cute. That must have been so crazy to run into your work! And those kids in that family are smart to follow their dad in his BYU ways. Ha ha! (I feel a little bad for that mom... aren't any of her kids interested in the U?)
Apparently not, right? The risk you run living in Utah Valley I guess. :)

Popular Posts