I need a post on Jason


Okay, I admit, this picture is not current (if Ruth and Lily don't give it away), but I thought I needed a post on Jason. He's doing well! He finished his midterms the week before last and then had Spring break last week, during which he worked an extra day and we went to the park a couple different times. He is glad the weather is very Spring-y lately because it means he can ride his bike again. We're looking forward to our last summer in school--yeehaw!

Comments

Mandy said…
Since I don't want to prove I'm not a robot on every post, I will just say... wow, lots of great updates! I love your new profile picture. CONGRATS! to Jason and really your whole family, so exciting to be so close to that "finish line"! And I love all the cute posts on those sweet little girlies.

Popular Posts