Halloween 2013
Jason had Halloween off so we were able to go to Ruth's Halloween parade at school with Lily and Kate.
We had dinner at our home and trick-or-treated from our neighborhood back to Reah and James's neighborhood and home. They made a haul! There are our un-carved pumpkins on the right. We've been sick and didn't get around to carving them, but we draped orange lights on them and it was the same effect. Jason and I commented that we may do it this way every year!
If I had to do it over, I would have taken one picture with just Ruth and James since Ruth was a BYU cheerleader and James was Cosmo. His Cosmo costume turned out so cute, you would have thought they bought it completely made with furry arms and legs. We are missing a picture with Lily's hood up. She looked like Mushu from Mulan.
With Emma in this one. Kate did a great job of saying 'Cheese.'
The Trick-or-Treating Dads. Nate is a character from the TV Show 'Breaking Bad.' He shaved his head as part of his costume.

Comments