Instagram


I have recently fallen in love with Instagram and it's ability to share what you're working on or looking at in a very simple, streamlined way that takes two seconds to do. For those who may be interested (probably just Mom on this one) and don't own a smartphone or use Instagram (again, Mom), you can see in my right-hand column a place where it shows a few of my latest photos.

I'm mostly using Instagram to capture what I'm drawing these days. As some of you may know, I am trying to transition out of vinyl into artwork that will give me more flexibility to do a broader range of illustration projects. I have big plans in pursuit of that goal, but not any that I'm prepared to unveil at this point. But if you'd like to check in on occasion and see what I'm sketching lately, you can see it here on my blog on my right-hand column under 'Instagram,' or you can follow me on Instagram at 'wendipillinggraphics'.

Cheers!

Comments

Popular Posts