Lead up to Halloween
I am a sucker for Holiday kid's books and Sam's Club had a really fun selection at great prices. We have a nice stash of Christmas ones, but now we have a few more for Halloween.
This Mickey one with the flashlight is pretty fun. It was better than I expected. We've read it every night since we bought it I think.
We carved pumpkins for Family Home Evening. We bought two and then were surprised at Church when one of the ward members had a truck full of pumpkins for all the primary kids to choose from. Kate picked this cute Kate-sized one.
The girls could NOT wait to carve these, so they were pretty excited to finally get to do it.
Ruth "art-directing" Jason (she wanted them arranged biggest to smallest, and was not going to relax until they were).
My favorite it Lily's with the fangs (second from right).
Comments