Ward Christmas Party


They had a little "photobooth" setup with Santa at our ward Christmas party. Someone in the ward owned professional lights which they setup for the Santa pictures, which resulted in really terrific-looking photos. They also had a table with props you could use for your picture, including these hats/headbands the girls are wearing.


Santa was cute, letting the kids in on a few Santa "secrets," which was just a cute way of setting up this shot for parents. Very fun.



Lily asked for a "rocking horse" for the second year in a row. We'll see what Santa has come up with in response to the now annual request for a rocking horse. Stay tuned...


Kate was not at all bashful with Santa. She had a lot to tell him! I enjoyed her hand gestures while she talked. I wish I could have overheard what she was saying...it was just a little too noisy with the gym full of people to our back.




I love how she is ever so slightly leaning away from Santa. Otherwise, she looked right at home the entire time they visited. A lot of work by a lot of people to make these photos possible--it was a very nice thing they did for the kids.

Comments

Mandy said…
What fun pictures!

Good luck with Lily's rocking horse!

Popular Posts