Coloring with the cousins
We were babysitting last night and I pulled out the large pad of paper Grandpa Pilling gave us a while back and let the kids go at it. I knew the bigs kids would enjoy it, but I was surprised how into it the two-year-olds (Lily and Richard) got into it. I was really impressed by Richard's so I snapped a picture. Of course at that point, you need to get one of everyone's masterpiece. I love in this picture how Richard is proudly holding his up to show me.
Ruth's is hard to see because she drew in light green, but it's a monster with one eye and spartan teeth that fills up the entire page. The part I thought was cute was that she wanted to hang it on the fridge, and as you can see--it takes up the entire fridge. I love watching kids enjoying being creative--it makes me really happy. I've been working on a few fun projects of my own that I hope to include in the blog later this month.
Comments