Creativity Posts
I have been intentionally avoiding posting anything on this blog other than family-related posts, being that it is the family blog. Yet for some time I have been itching to write about things I'm thinking about creatively, and while I am reluctant to put them on the family blog, I am even more reluctant to launch yet another blog into the internet ether when I have limited time to manage it. So, for the time being, I would like to include them here.
They will, most likely, take the form of audio recordings. It seemed a natural choice because I myself love listening to podcasts (audio recordings you can download through iTunes) and the format really appeals to me. Having said that, I feel self-conscious recording myself, especially since I do not articulate particularly well. I did buy a book on articulation, so hopefully I can become more listen-able over time!
I know the people who would likely be interested in my creative endeavors are, as a group, probably not the same people who are interested in updates on my kids. In the future I hope to do a better job of positioning these posts so they are accessible to people who would be more interested in them. I will try to label them appropriately so you can quickly find what you're looking for. Much thanks! Wendi
They will, most likely, take the form of audio recordings. It seemed a natural choice because I myself love listening to podcasts (audio recordings you can download through iTunes) and the format really appeals to me. Having said that, I feel self-conscious recording myself, especially since I do not articulate particularly well. I did buy a book on articulation, so hopefully I can become more listen-able over time!
I know the people who would likely be interested in my creative endeavors are, as a group, probably not the same people who are interested in updates on my kids. In the future I hope to do a better job of positioning these posts so they are accessible to people who would be more interested in them. I will try to label them appropriately so you can quickly find what you're looking for. Much thanks! Wendi
Comments