Eating Fudgesicles


This was one of those moments you have to run for the camera because your kids are being so cute it's ridiculous. After lunch I surprised Ruth and Lily with some fudgesicles I'd picked up at the grocery store. Not having fudgesicles since last summer, you would have thought it was Christmas day. They were very, very excited to eat them, but not nearly excited as Little Peanut, who chirped loudly until I gave her one of her own.


Look at Kate's smile. She cracks me up.





The Duggars, who have 19 kids to date, are famous for saying (in jest), "These are the best days of our lives, and we don't even know it!" I think every once in a while, you do know it. Then you run and grab the camera.

Comments

Mandy said…
Such cute posts Wendi. I love your humor. And I CANNOT believe Lily's timing with her hair. I'm sorry to admit it made me laugh. Good thing she is so cute she can pull off the crazy hairstyles. Sorry Wendi! I'm glad you can laugh about it.

Popular Posts