Catching Up: Fun at the pool



Catching up from May: Hit the pool on one of Jason's days off. We had the place to ourselves.


Occasionally I smile too hard in my pictures. This was one of those pictures. Ah well. I try not to be the invisible-blogging mom, so I'm using it.



You see all those life preservers on the walls? Yeah, we had the place to ourselves.


Ruth is becoming quite the little waterbug. This visit she learned how to blow bubbles under water. She's really eager to start swimming.


I had 18-24 M swimsuit and it has completely disappeared somehow. I have looked everywhere for it. So I reluctantly picked this one up at Old Navy. I had no idea how cute it was! Sooooo cute. I love the way they did the top--it stays up much better than most swimsuits do on babies.

Comments

Mandy said…
I was immediately going to comment on the darling swimsuit on Kate from the very first picture, then read your whole post and saw your comments on that suit. It is really SO SO adorable. And don't be hard on your smile. You are darling! I love it when things luck out and you get a whole place to yourself. :)

Popular Posts