Dance Pictures & End of Year Recital


Miss Bobi knows how to end the year with a bang. At the end of class the girls get called up, graduation-style, they do a piroutte and a curtsy and then they get their certificate and gift (this year it was a feather-lined crown--it's hard to see on Ruth's head because it's tilted so far back). Then she had them come out the studio doors and gave them each a Popsicle. On a humorous note, when Kate saw Miss Bobi passing out the treats, she held her hand up to Miss Bobi and grunted, indicating that she would like one too. Better luck next time Kate!

We received the class pictures on the last day of dance class as well. This time I went all out and got individual portraits as well.







The end of year recital was, as usual, a lot of fun to watch. I recorded a few snippets of other classes so I could show Ruth and Lily some of what they missed while they were backstage waiting for their turn to perform. They both did a really good job smiling during their performances and seemed to really enjoy being on "The Big Stage," which makes it that much more fun. It was a nice end to the year.

Comments

Mandy said…
Little girl dancers are the CUTEST thing in the WORLD. By the way, all the pics are cute, but Ruth's individual sure came out especially darling. I bet you're glad you went all out. ;) So fun! Next year let me know when the recital is, and I'll bring the girls down to watch your little dancers perform!

Popular Posts