Catching Up: Christmas 2014
Making Grandma Brown's sugar cookies the night before Christmas Eve.
Christmas Eve dinner we ate with Dad. Then after Jason headed to work, we did a Christmas Craft. I found these peel-n-stick snowmen ornaments on sale at Hobby Lobby. They were a real sanity saver and I loved how they looked.
The kids took baths and put on their Christmas Jammas. We posed with the presents for these photos, but we didn't open any. :)
I'm really sad to say we don't know what happened with Lily's eye. At first I thought maybe she bonked heads with Kate in the bathtub. But then I thought it was connected to pink eye, which had been going around. Thankfully it cleared up over the next couple of days, but now I think it looked like some kind of allergic reaction to something.
Christmas Morning. Amazingly the kids slept in until Dad got home from work, around 8:15 am!
As a few may know, Lily has been requesting a "rocking horse" for two Christmas's running. That is what she asks Santa for, and this year she took to praying that she would get a rocking horse on the days leading up to Christmas. Santa, as many of you know, consults with parents on what to bring their kids. I said a rocking horse probably wasn't the best fit for us, but we would love a toy horse. This is "Angus" from Brave. Lily, thankfully, loved it. She said later she got "exactly" what she wanted. Phew!
Kate got an Octonauts playset. It was the big hit of the presents this year.
Two tired but happy parents. :)
A few short videos:








Comments