(Great) Grandma Brown's Funeral
We were able to drive up to Lehi Friday, January 9th, to say goodbye to a beloved (great) grandma. We stayed with Heather and Emilio. It was very fun to catch up with them and to meet their newest addition, Logan. We also had dinner with Nate, Deborah, and crew. Sadly, I forgot to pull my camera out! :(
Ruth and Sam climbing the cherry tree. Sam was very keen to show Ruth and the rest of us how good at climbing he had become since we last visited. It was very cute.
Cute cousins.
It's so rare Kate has anyone to play with other than her too big sisters, so hanging out with Lucas was a real treat. :)
Proud big brother.
I thought this casket was so Grandma! My uncle Steve indicated that Grandma had in fact picked hers out. It was lovely. I cannot get over how petite both my Grandmas were. I'm not sure how I came to be as tall as I am with such petite little grandmas as I had! They were not small in spirit, that is for sure. Grandma Brown left an amazing legacy for the rest of her family to live up to.
So many people I never get to see! It was so wonderful to be able to come.
I was taking lots of snapshots of Ruth and Elinor, hoping I would get a good one. It wasn't after I looked back at them that I noticed you can see Allison's "photo bomb" in progress--lol.
We were not looking forward to the drive home, with perhaps the exception of Kate, who doesn't know that piling in the car and driving six hours means it will be a few months before she sees all her cute cousins again.
Good ol' Hole in the Rock. We'll have to take photos here everytime we head home from Utah. Then we can make a big collage of Hole-in-the-Rock photos and see how the kids have changed. :)
Comments
I love your Hole in the Rock idea. How great!
Love ya.