Baby Ruth vs. Baby Lily

OPENING EYES AT BIRTH























WINNER: BABY RUTH

BORN WITH MOST HAIR


















WINNER: BABY LILY

WEIGHED MOST AT BIRTH























WINNER: BABY RUTH (8 LBS 7 OZ)

STICKING HER TONGUE OUT
























WINNER: BABY LILY

CUTE IN HER AUNTS' ARMS




























WINNER: A TIE

Comments

The Kammeyers said…
Congratulations, Wendi & Jason!! What an adorable baby girl! She has quite the head of hair. :) I can't wait to meet her in person! Hope you're enjoying this special bonding time with her.

Love,
Lauren
Headle said…
What a NEAT post!! They could almost be twins!!! So so cute! Your girls are soo pretty!!

I can't believe how much you are already blogging! Looks like you've got the two kid thing well under control!!! :D I'd love to talk to you again soon!!!
Sarah said…
Wow! I made the blog! We can't wait to come hold Lily again.
Congrats! Thanks for the details on the birth of your new sweetie. We're excited to have Ruth in our nursery class now!

Popular Posts