I love to see the temple...
My mom is in town to help with our baby. We're so glad to have her with us. Unfortunately, we don't have a baby yet. In the meantime, we went to the Oquirrh Mountain Utah Temple Open House. The Oquirrh Mountain temple is located in South Jordan, making South Jordan the only city to have two LDS temples within its limits. It is, of course, a gorgeous building. The interior has so much color--a lot of gold and copper tones, very tastefully done.
Jason went shooting with his brother Nate and friend Jeremy and had a little accident with the scope on one of his guns hitting him in the face. He's had five stitches and a few head aches to go with it, but is doing better now. But if you see the cut in his face when we post pictures of him with Lily, you'll know what happened.
Jennette stopped through on her way to California, so I snapped a quick picture of Ruth with her cousin Kadree. Kadree is the most smiley baby I have ever seen. We hope they can come visit again soon.
I got my haircut and Jason insisted on taking a few pictures (he knows how to make his wife feel beautiful!). We're feeling excited and ready for Lily to come (I got my haircut, what else is there to do?). We're scheduled to deliver this coming Monday. We'll probably send out a brief email or call when she comes, but I'll try not to go too long before I get some pictures on our blog. We appreciate everyone's love and support and for sharing in our excitement. We love you.
Comments