Quick Update


We'll be hitting the 40-week mark this coming Saturday. There isn't a whole lot to report. I feel good, the baby seems to be doing well, and I haven't been experiencing any labor to speak of. We're planning on going natural this time around and we're really excited about it, but for right now we're content to wait...well, content most of the time (do they sell caster oil at Walmart by chance? Ha, ha).

I'm finishing up some pirate stamps and some dinosaur stamps. I'm hoping to get them on my etsy page by next week.

Comments

oh wendi, you are so adorable preggers!! we're super excited for you all. we'll keep you in our prayers--lots of love, Stephanie
Headle said…
Wendi!! You look SO CUTE!!! I'm getting very excited for you guys! Ruth will be such a sweet big sister. How fun!!

Your stamps are adorable, as always :) Thanks for the update. I'm thinking of you!!! You are going to ROCK your natural birth!!!!
The Kammeyers said…
This comment has been removed by the author.

Popular Posts