34 weeks this week

Six or so weeks left to go! Yay!

We've been feeding the neighbor's ducks a lot lately. The horses must not be getting enough to eat because if they notice they come over and try and eat the bread. We bought a five pound bag of carrots so we'll be ready with something for the horses the next time they butt in.

This week is going to be a busy one. I have a doctor's appointment, regular dance classes Monday and Wednesday, joy school at my house Tuesday and Thursday, and three visiting teaching appointments, plus a family dinner and a babysitting commitment. I do like a lot of freedom in my schedule, so while these are all worthwhile things, I'll be glad when they don't fall so close together.

Comments

Headle said…
You are soo beautiful Wendi! I love this picture of you. Its so exciting that you are getting so close!!

That is so fun that you feed the ducks and horses. I bet the girls love it!

It sounds like you have a busy and wonderful week ahead. I hope you can get some much needed rest too...you deserve it! :)
Mandy said…
Very nice photo Wendi. The one nice thing about busy schedules during a pregnancy is that the time flies by more! Hope this one goes by SUPER fast for you! And that your week is more restful next week!

Popular Posts