Christmas 2012

Click to enlarge. :)

Jason had to work this Christmas Eve and Christmas. Since the Brown Family Christmas party was cancelled due to illness, we had a quiet Christmas Eve at home. We ate dinner together, and the kids threw their "Reindeer Dust" which Ruth had brought home from preschool. I didn't think it would work the way it's intended, but Ruth and Lily were very anxious to go straight to bed after throwing their dust (because that means Santa will come soon), so we helped them get ready for bed. After the kids went down Jason and I had some quiet time to wrap a few last gifts and put the tree and stalkings together.

Christmas morning we got the kids up at 4:30 am to open their gifts before Dad went to work. They were thrilled with everything they got. After Dad headed off to work, we went back to bed for a couple hours! I wasn't sure if they kids would be able to, but they were tired enough. We all slept together in the girls' room, which made it extra fun.


Comments

Popular Posts