Happy New Year!
We had the Brown Family make-up party the Saturday after Christmas, and the cousins opened their pajamas from Heidi. You would have thought it was Christmas all over again! To say they loved their new pajamas feels like a serious understatement.
I was sick for New Year's and the day after, but thanks to Jason and Emilio giving me a blessing the second night, I was on the mend by the time Jason had to head back to work, which was a huge relief. Trying to keep up with the kind of energy pictured above when I could hardly get out of bed did not sound like fun!
We're all healthy now and I'm actually looking forward getting back into our routine. Ruth started demanding I take her back to preschool a few days before it was time to start again, but it makes me glad she enjoys it that much. Her teachers do some really cute activities with the kids. They really have it down to a science.
I was sick for New Year's and the day after, but thanks to Jason and Emilio giving me a blessing the second night, I was on the mend by the time Jason had to head back to work, which was a huge relief. Trying to keep up with the kind of energy pictured above when I could hardly get out of bed did not sound like fun!
We're all healthy now and I'm actually looking forward getting back into our routine. Ruth started demanding I take her back to preschool a few days before it was time to start again, but it makes me glad she enjoys it that much. Her teachers do some really cute activities with the kids. They really have it down to a science.

Comments