Johnny Jump!

Marcus and Mandy lent us their Johnny Jump and Ruth has loved it. I couldn't resist posting a few quick shots (I took about 50).Ruth has hit a lot of fun milestones lately. She has begun sitting without support, scooting backwards on her tummy, and has a second tooth coming in. She also protests now if I try to put away the baby food before she's done or if we take away an object she wants. But mostly she continues to be a very easy, good-natured baby, and thanks to one night of "crying it out," she is sleeping through most of the night. Yay!

Comments

Headle said…
Those pictures are ADORABLE!! I just can't believe how grown up Ruth is!! It looks like she loves that Johnny Jumper! Isn't amazing how LONG they can last there?

Great pictures!! Thank you for posting them :) We always love getting updates from you guys!!

Popular Posts