A Week in Washington

We went to Washington two weeks ago to visit. Mom and Dad hadn't seen Ruth since she was born and Heidi hadn't seen her at all. She wasn't too sure about Grandma and Grandpa at first, but after about an hour she started to flash big grins.

We had a great time shopping with Heidi and getting Ruth's picture taken at Pennies. Dad and I put in some laps around Lewis and Clark Elementary. Mom and I had a lot to talk about--it was hard to go to bed! We had a blast and are already counting the days down until Mom, Dad, Heidi and crew hopefully come through Utah in July.
I was trying to dejunk a bunch of stuff while I was in town. I still left several boxes and a whole trunk full of books at Mom and Dad's.
Mom, ageless as always.
Mom and Dad getting Ruth's attention.

Comments

Headle said…
Homesick!!! I feel home sick for my second home :) How FUN to see pictures of Aunt Nancy, Uncle Craig and Heidi again!! I love and miss them each SO MUCH!!!

I also love the picture where you are going through stuff behind Heidi. It just reminds me of the hundreds of projects we did, and how you were always so productive with your time :)

What a GREAT visit! I wish we could of made it. Hopefully another time soon :)

Popular Posts