Jason Nursing Presentation
Not to get video-happy, but this is one I created for Jason's interview with Riverton Hospital. In their email to prospective candidates, they indicated that they'd like candidates to take the first five minutes of their interview and speak about delivering quality care, and specifically invited them to use "creative" approaches when doing so.
I gained a lot of inspiration from this video made from one of President Uchtdorf's talks, which is of course very professionally done, but the basic template of talking interspersed with music and images I could follow.
I did this in one night after everyone was in bed (makes me think of Aunt Jane and her wedding cakes). There are things I'd love to tweak now, but overall I was really happy to have gotten this done in time for Jason to use in his interview. He said they liked it, so hopefully it helps him stand out a little. I have never known how to splice an audio file (in the case, Jason talking) and merge it with music before, so that was really exciting.
I gained a lot of inspiration from this video made from one of President Uchtdorf's talks, which is of course very professionally done, but the basic template of talking interspersed with music and images I could follow.
I did this in one night after everyone was in bed (makes me think of Aunt Jane and her wedding cakes). There are things I'd love to tweak now, but overall I was really happy to have gotten this done in time for Jason to use in his interview. He said they liked it, so hopefully it helps him stand out a little. I have never known how to splice an audio file (in the case, Jason talking) and merge it with music before, so that was really exciting.
Comments